Published: Mar 13,2014
ST Microelectronics has revealed an advanced new product family enabling power supply designers to drive up energy efficiency in applications such as solar inverters and electric vehicles, enterprise computing and industrial motor drives...
Altera Corporation today announced two new SoftSilicon FPGA platforms that provide optical equipment manufacturers with standards-based OTN solutions beyond 100 Gigabit/s (B100G). The platforms feature an FPGA in combination with a fully integrated IP solution that reduces design time, integration processes and test phases, allowing customers to focus more on value-add technology differentiation...
High Performance and Low Power with Highly Integrated 11.3Gbps Ethernet Optical Transceiver IC for D
Engineers can now achieve high performance in optical modules with low power consumption using the highly integrated MAX3956 10GBASE-LR SFP+ optical transceiver IC from Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. Optical module designers must typically trade high performance for power consumption in their applications...
Axiomtek announce the release of rBOX310-4COM, its new super high performance DIN-rail fanless embedded system. The rBOX310-4COM is equipped with Intel Atom processor N2800 1.86 GHz and Intel NM10 chipset. To fulfill the needs of well connectivity, expansion and security, the system supports wireless connections (3G/ GPRS or Wi-Fi), four COM ports, two isolated gigabit LAN, RTC battery, and two watchdog timers...
Rugged, Reliable Ultra-fast 1400V IGBT Optimized for Induction Heating and Soft Switching Applicatio
International Rectifier(IR) today introduced a rugged, reliable ultra-fast 1400V Trench Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) optimized for soft switching applications including induction cooktops and microwave ovens. Co-packaged with an ultra-low forward voltage diode...
TAIPEI, Taiwan —MediaTek today announced MT3188, the world’s first multi-mode wireless charging ASIC that supports multiple competing standards. MediaTek MT3188 is a tightly-integrated solution that supports resonant charging technology and is fully compatible with current inductive chargers certified by the Power Matters Alliance (PMA) and the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC)...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 311  313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs