Published: Mar 11,2014
Rugged, Reliable Ultra-fast 1400V IGBT Optimized for Induction Heating and Soft Switching Applicatio
International Rectifier(IR) today introduced a rugged, reliable ultra-fast 1400V Trench Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) optimized for soft switching applications including induction cooktops and microwave ovens. Co-packaged with an ultra-low forward voltage diode...
TAIPEI, Taiwan —MediaTek today announced MT3188, the world’s first multi-mode wireless charging ASIC that supports multiple competing standards. MediaTek MT3188 is a tightly-integrated solution that supports resonant charging technology and is fully compatible with current inductive chargers certified by the Power Matters Alliance (PMA) and the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC)...
Efficient Battery Monitors with Industry-Leading Levels of Measurement Precision for Portable Electr
ON Semiconductor Corporation has introduced a new family of complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) 'battery fuel gauge’ integrated circuits that provide accurate measurements of the remaining power level of one-cell lithium-ion (Li+) batteries commonly used in a wide range of portable electronics such as smartphones, tablets, and digital cameras...
STMicroelectronics unveil an easy-access development platform for its M24SR dynamic NFC tags that are now entering volume production in all memory densities and package options. Accelerating the design of IoT applications, ST’s M24SR Discovery Kit contains everything engineers need to start adding NFC connectivity to any kind of electrical device, from fitness watches and loudspeakers to washing machines and water meters...
Active-Semi International, Inc. announces today, the general availability of its Qi-certified WPC Wireless charger reference designs that provide customers with the lowest cost solution combined with highest efficiency, lowest standby power and lowest EMI (electromagnetic interference)...
Holtek is delighted to reveal the release of its new Flash MCU, the HT67F5640, whose special features include a 20-bit Delta-Sigma A/D and an LCD driver. The internal Delta-Sigma A/D converter has an effective number of bits (ENOB) of up to 18-bits...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 311 312 313 314 315 316  318 319 320 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs