TAIPEI, Taiwan — ASUS today unveiled the highly anticipated ZenFone 4 smartphones — ZenFone 4 Pro, ZenFone 4, ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro and ZenFone 4 Selfie in Taipei...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - At this year's Computex exhibition, new immersion experience technology product showcases can be seen everywhere...
The new organizational change was decided by the Jonney Shih, chairman of Asus, after the discussion with executives, and announced by the CEO Jerry Shen. ASUS said that the Asus will be divided into three major business units, including original PC BU, Mobile BU, and the newly established Gaming BU. The Gaming BU is led by Zhang Yang-guang, who is originally responsible for the R&D team of tablet products.
Jonney Shih chairman of Asus said that the new business strategy of Asus is "Time to Volume", he wished the three business units can acquire the leading position collaboratively.
In addition, Asus expects the more straightforward organization framework can bring more product innovations and strengthen brand positioning.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 3Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 4Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 5Macronix Launches AEC-Q100 Full Compliant NAND Flash Memory