TAIPEI, Taiwan - AsusTek Computer Inc., Taiwan Mobile, Co., Ltd., and Quanta Computer, Inc. jointly announced that they ...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASUS today announced AREZ, a new brand identity for ASUS Radeon RX graphics cards. Derived from Ares, the Greek god of war...
The new organizational change was decided by the Jonney Shih, chairman of Asus, after the discussion with executives, and announced by the CEO Jerry Shen. ASUS said that the Asus will be divided into three major business units, including original PC BU, Mobile BU, and the newly established Gaming BU. The Gaming BU is led by Zhang Yang-guang, who is originally responsible for the R&D team of tablet products.
Jonney Shih chairman of Asus said that the new business strategy of Asus is "Time to Volume", he wished the three business units can acquire the leading position collaboratively.
In addition, Asus expects the more straightforward organization framework can bring more product innovations and strengthen brand positioning.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 2The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 5Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform