Today, in Rome, ASUS CEO Jerry Shen unveiled the ZenFone 4 smartphones — ZenFone 4 Pro with gigabit connectivity, ZenFone 4...
AsusTek Computer is partnering with Silicon Valley-based Fenox Venture Capital to launch a US$50 million venture fund. T...
The new organizational change was decided by the Jonney Shih, chairman of Asus, after the discussion with executives, and announced by the CEO Jerry Shen. ASUS said that the Asus will be divided into three major business units, including original PC BU, Mobile BU, and the newly established Gaming BU. The Gaming BU is led by Zhang Yang-guang, who is originally responsible for the R&D team of tablet products.
Jonney Shih chairman of Asus said that the new business strategy of Asus is "Time to Volume", he wished the three business units can acquire the leading position collaboratively.
In addition, Asus expects the more straightforward organization framework can bring more product innovations and strengthen brand positioning.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3Demand for Servers in Data Centers Will be a Major Driving Force of Global Server Shipment in 2018
- 4GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 5ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung