Today, in Rome, ASUS CEO Jerry Shen unveiled the ZenFone 4 smartphones — ZenFone 4 Pro with gigabit connectivity, ZenFone 4...
AsusTek Computer is partnering with Silicon Valley-based Fenox Venture Capital to launch a US$50 million venture fund. T...
The new organizational change was decided by the Jonney Shih, chairman of Asus, after the discussion with executives, and announced by the CEO Jerry Shen. ASUS said that the Asus will be divided into three major business units, including original PC BU, Mobile BU, and the newly established Gaming BU. The Gaming BU is led by Zhang Yang-guang, who is originally responsible for the R&D team of tablet products.
Jonney Shih chairman of Asus said that the new business strategy of Asus is "Time to Volume", he wished the three business units can acquire the leading position collaboratively.
In addition, Asus expects the more straightforward organization framework can bring more product innovations and strengthen brand positioning.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year