Market research firm TrendForce reports that the global notebook shipments for 2017 registered 164.7 million units, a year-on-year increase of 2...
Today, in Rome, ASUS CEO Jerry Shen unveiled the ZenFone 4 smartphones — ZenFone 4 Pro with gigabit connectivity, ZenFone 4...
The new organizational change was decided by the Jonney Shih, chairman of Asus, after the discussion with executives, and announced by the CEO Jerry Shen. ASUS said that the Asus will be divided into three major business units, including original PC BU, Mobile BU, and the newly established Gaming BU. The Gaming BU is led by Zhang Yang-guang, who is originally responsible for the R&D team of tablet products.
Jonney Shih chairman of Asus said that the new business strategy of Asus is "Time to Volume", he wished the three business units can acquire the leading position collaboratively.
In addition, Asus expects the more straightforward organization framework can bring more product innovations and strengthen brand positioning.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 3ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 4Server DRAM Prices Will Continue to Rise as Server Demand from China Boosts in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON