HSINCHU, Taiwan – MediaTek today announced that they are collaborating with Microsoft to deliver the first ever Azure Sphere chip...
TAIPEI, Taiwan –AAEON is working with Microsoft to develop a motherboard that incorporates NXP processors and supports the Windows 10 IoT Core operating system...
Microsoft stated that the AI R&D Center will be located in the Taiwan Microsoft Office in Xinyi Dist., Taipei City, focusing on the AI technological research and industrial application development. Including SwiftKey, a Chinese intelligent input, Audience Intent Recognition and AI vertical industrial application. They will facilitate Taiwan to build an AI eco-system.
Sun Chi Kang, a general manager of Microsoft Taiwan said the Microsoft AI R&D Center is another key milestone following the establishment of Microsoft IoT Innovation Center in Taiwan in 2016. Through the cooperation between Innovation Center and R&D Center, they will accelerate the industrial innovation and transformation.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 3LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce