Artificial intelligence (AI) and deep learning (DL) promise to transform how people engage with the world and how businesses operate in order to make smarter decisions...
Microsoft announced a new framework that enables businesses to adopt blockchain technology for increased enterprise privacy and security...
Microsoft stated that the AI R&D Center will be located in the Taiwan Microsoft Office in Xinyi Dist., Taipei City, focusing on the AI technological research and industrial application development. Including SwiftKey, a Chinese intelligent input, Audience Intent Recognition and AI vertical industrial application. They will facilitate Taiwan to build an AI eco-system.
Sun Chi Kang, a general manager of Microsoft Taiwan said the Microsoft AI R&D Center is another key milestone following the establishment of Microsoft IoT Innovation Center in Taiwan in 2016. Through the cooperation between Innovation Center and R&D Center, they will accelerate the industrial innovation and transformation.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years