Toshiba has added 80V N-channel power MOSFETs to its “U-MOS X-H series” fabricated with the latest generation process...
Toshiba has launched “TC78H670FTG,” the latest addition to its line-up of micro-stepping motor driver ICs. The new IC has a maximum rating of 18V/2...
LITE-ON is a Taiwan-based supplier of optoelectronics, storage, semiconductors and other devices. Toshiba Memory and LITE-ON share a commitment to quality, innovation and manufacturing excellence. With cultural synergies and LITE-ON’s proven experience in the SSD field for personal computers and data centers, Toshiba Memory sees this acquisition as a way to significantly strengthen its SSD business.
“LITE-ON’s Solid State Drive business is a natural and strategic fit with Toshiba Memory and expands our focus in the SSD industry,” said Nobuo Hayasaka, acting President and CEO of Toshiba Memory Holding Corporation. “This is an exciting acquisition for us, as it positions us to meet the projected growth in demand for SSDs in PCs and data centers being driven by the increased use of cloud services.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 2MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 3Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 4First European Processor Initiative Forum to Take Place in Paris
- 5Owing to COVID-19 Outbreak, 1Q20 Notebook Computer Shipment Expected to Decline about 26% YoY