Published: Jan 14,2014
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Butterfly effect does exist especially in silicon supply chian. A heat exchanger that exploded at a Mitsubishi Materials Corp. silicon plant last Thursday in Mie Prefecture, Japan, killing five people, and has been shut down on the next day, though didn't Tawan silicon firms that much, the price of polycrystalline silicon might go up...
Hsinchiou, Taiwan－IC design company VIA announced that had cooperated with Mozilla to release two APC mini-PC with Firefox OS-installed. Mozilla expects that Firefox OS, an open source of internet technology to allow user constructing personal app, could be the 3rd solution following Android and Ios...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Is the newly launched Taiwan eTag system a trouble maker or the best solution for freeway drivers? It is reportedly that 121 users were falsely charged on Jan. 3 to 4, causing severe issues on the island. In order to cooperate with Taiwan new transportation “pay as you go” policies that was launched on Dec...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas wraps up on Friday. 3D printer zone is first seen at the CES this year, besides those big names like 3D System, Stratasys from Europe and the US, Taiwan da Vinci 1...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Foxconn sides with American HD TV company Vizio in making 120-inch 4K resolution TV, drew a lot of attention at Consumer Electronics Show (CES). It is said that the point isn't lie on size but to combine smartphone, tablet, and TV...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwan has again shown its Information Technology (IT) leader status to the world. Asus made efforts to complete its smartphone lineup, it unveiled 6 entry-level to mid-range smartphones at Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas on Tuesday...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous]  862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1X-PITCH 2022 is Open for Applications
- 2Granite River Labs Expands in Taiwan to Launch New Testing Services
- 3u-blox Launches world’s smallest GPS module
- 4Imec Reveals Backside Power Delivery with Buried Power Rails for Back
- 5IC Insights：Top 10 analog IC suppliers for 2021
- 6MediaTek to Open New IC Design Center at Purdue University in Indiana
- 7Top Suppliers Enjoy Big Gains in Small NOR Flash Market
- 8Microsoft’s MR Aids TMUH to Develop Spinal Endoscopic Surgery
- 9Swave, a new Imec and VUB Spin-off, Raises €7M to Deliver True AR/VR Experiences
- 10ST and Sensory Collaborate to Enable Mass-market Adoption of Embedded Voice