Published: Jun 18,2021
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Startups are the key to technology development, and they are the driver for industry transformations and evolutions. In COMPUTEX 2021 Virtual, the event organizer, TAITRA, has dedicated a special hall for #InnoVEXVirtual...
Samsung Electronics announced that it has begun mass producing its latest smartphone memory solution, the LPDDR5 UFS-based multichip package (uMCP). Samsung’s uMCP integrates the fastest LPDDR5 DRAM with the latest UFS 3.1 NAND flash, delivering flagship-level performance to a much broader range of smartphone users...
Today, SnapEDA, the first search engine for electronics design, and DesignSpark, an online design community and resource centre for design engineers, are launching a new collaboration to help engineers design faster, regardless of which PCB design tool they use...
Samsung Electronics today introduced the industry’s first 0.64-micrometer (μm)-pixel image sensor, the 50-megapixel (Mp) Samsung ISOCELL JN1. Equipped with the latest pixel technologies such as enhanced ISOCELL 2.0, Smart-ISO and Double Super PDAF, the JN1 can capture more vivid images on the industry’s smallest 50Mp mobile sensor...
Zeitfracht Group acquires the system supplier of machine tools SAUTER Feinmechanik. Being a family-owned company from Metzingen, Germany, SAUTER is the world market leader for tool turret technology. With its motor spindles, tooling, automation solutions and rotary tables, SAUTER is also one of the leading companies in the areas of tool and workpiece carrier systems...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory today announced a partnership agreement with the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to enable furthering of accelerated technology innovation for the agency’s programs. The agreement makes eMemory’s NeoFuse...
- 1Acer Wins iF Design Awards in 2021 for ConceptD and Predator Devices
- 2The Acer Group Commits to 100% Renewable Energy Use by 2035
- 3Acer Unveils SpatialLabs, Stereoscopic 3D Technology, on ConceptD
- 4Natural Sun Spectrum LED Replaces Lighting Acting as Artificial Growth Promoter in Cow
- 5Startups from 21 Countries Showcase Deep Tech Innovations at #InnoVEXVirtual
- 6Covestro Joins Hands with Taiwan’s National Parks, Museums to Protect the Ocean
- 7COMPUTEX 2021 Virtual Now Open Showcasing the Tech Ecosystem
- 8eMemory and PUFsecurity Join DARPA Toolbox Initiative
- 9Unisantis Unveils Dynamic Flash Memory as DRAM Alternative
- 10Imec, Sivers Photonics and ASM AMICRA to Accelerate InP Lasers and Silicon Photonics