Published: Jan 10,2021
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Wiwynn announced the company have finalized the Renewable Power Purchase Agreement with Mr. Watt, the first renewable electricity retailer in Taiwan. This action marks Wiwynn as the first company in the information service industry to adopt renewable energy in Taiwan since the amendment of The Electricity Act...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer unveiled its first Chromebook with new AMD Ryzen 3000 C-Series Mobile Processors and AMD Radeon graphics—the new Acer Chromebook Spin 514 (CP514-1H/ CP514-HH). This power combined with a durable, stylish design and long battery life make the Chromebook more than capable of handling all the applications consumers need as they work and learn from home...
Chief Executive Officer Joo Sun Choi announced today that Samsung Display Company will introduce more than a half dozen OLED laptop displays in 2021, a major expansion that is expected to invigorate the global laptop marketplace...
The Executive Yuan 11th National Science and Technology Conference ended successfully in December 2020. There are many important consensuses of topic in conclusion. In the aspect of "Talent and Value Creation", the consensus focus on to develop human capital and to cultivate the international talents in key fields...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Owing to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, global smartphone production reached a mere 1.25 billion units in 2020, a record-breaking 11% YoY decrease, according to TrendForce’s latest investigations. The top six smartphone brands ranked by production volume for 2020, in order, are Samsung, Apple, Huawei, Xiaomi, OPPO, and Vivo...
Stan Shih, the Founder of Acer, co-producer, brings the third annual New Year Concert by the One Song Orchestra to music lovers in Taiwan as the island continues to implement stringent disease-prevention measures amid the ongoing pandemic...
- 1Semiconductor Units Forecast To Exceed 1 Trillion Devices Again in 2021
- 2Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 3AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital
- 4Samsung Introduces PixCell LED for Intelligent Headlight Systems
- 5Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 6Ennostar to Showcase Innovative LED Technology at Touch Taiwan Exhibition
- 7AUO to Debut TFT Optical Fingerprint Sensor with World’s Highest Pixel Density
- 8Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY
- 9Enter Quantum Electronics Via Patterned Strain Engineering
- 10Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY