Published: Feb 08,2021
u-blox has announced the ALEX-R5, a miniature cellular module that integrates low power wide area (LPWA) connectivity and global navigation satellite system (GNSS) technology into an ultra-small system-in-package (SiP) form factor...
SnapEDA and Switchcraft are collaborating to distribute digital models for Switchcraft’s products, to help engineers bring new products to life faster. As the world continues to move at an increasing pace, engineers continue to seek out faster and more efficient ways of realizing their designs...
TraceParts, one of the world's leading providers of 3D digital content for engineering, and SnapEDA, the creators of the first search engine for electronics design, are announcing a strategic content syndication partnership. The new partnership helps electronics engineers and designers source PCB footprints, schematic symbols, and 3D CAD models at their fingertips, for millions of electronic components...
PICMG, a not-for-profit 501(C) consortium of companies and organizations that collaboratively develop open specifications, held its bi-annual election for officers. The group elected four officers to lead the organization through 2022...
While major OEMs such as Apple and Samsung prepare to release their new notebook computers, tablets, and TVs that are fully equipped with Mini LED backlights this year, various companies in the LED supply chain began procuring Mini LED chips ahead of time in 4Q20...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – MediaTek today unveiled its new Dimensity 1200 and Dimensity 1100 5G smartphone chipsets with unrivaled AI, camera and multimedia features for powerful 5G experiences. The addition of the 6nm Dimensity 1200 and 1100 chipsets to MediaTek’s 5G portfolio gives device makers a growing suite of options to design highly capable 5G smartphones with top of the line camera features, graphics, connectivity enhancements and more...
- 1Semiconductor Units Forecast To Exceed 1 Trillion Devices Again in 2021
- 2Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 3AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital
- 4Samsung Introduces PixCell LED for Intelligent Headlight Systems
- 5Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 6Ennostar to Showcase Innovative LED Technology at Touch Taiwan Exhibition
- 7AUO to Debut TFT Optical Fingerprint Sensor with World’s Highest Pixel Density
- 8Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY
- 9Enter Quantum Electronics Via Patterned Strain Engineering
- 10Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY