Published: Dec 03,2020
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced its memory compilers based on UMC’s 28nm embedded High Voltage (eHV) process technology have been subsequently used by major mobile OLED driver IC customers in multiple project tapeouts...
IC Insights announced its November Update to the 2020 McClean Report. The forecasted 2020 top-15 semiconductor supplier ranking includes eight suppliers headquartered in the U.S., two each in South Korea, Taiwan, and Europe, and one in Japan...
Scalable End-to-end Security Platform from u-blox Addresses LPWA IoT Device Use Cases u-blox has announced the commercial launch of its IoT Security-as-a-Service offering. Available on both the u-blox SARA-R4 and SARA-R5 series of LTE-M cellular IoT modules, this innovative solution makes it extremely simple to protect data from malicious third parties, both on the device and during transmission from the device to the cloud...
Digi-Key Electronics announced its collaboration with SnapEDA, providing over 1.5 million verified and high-quality symbols, footprints, and 3D models for Digi-Key parts. Engineers use Digi-Key to find and purchase components for their designs...
u-blox has announced that it supplied the high-accuracy technology that made it possible to fly the world’s largest swarm of drones. The record-breaking simultaneous flight of 2198 miniature UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) was launched into the night sky over Saint Petersburg, Russia, on September 3...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Leaders from government and business organizations gathered at Taipei’s Huashan 1914 Creative Park to participate in the signing of an MOU between Taiwan and companies in USA, Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia, championing AI technology for business...
- 1Semiconductor Units Forecast To Exceed 1 Trillion Devices Again in 2021
- 2Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 3AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital
- 4Samsung Introduces PixCell LED for Intelligent Headlight Systems
- 5Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 6Ennostar to Showcase Innovative LED Technology at Touch Taiwan Exhibition
- 7AUO to Debut TFT Optical Fingerprint Sensor with World’s Highest Pixel Density
- 8Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY
- 9Enter Quantum Electronics Via Patterned Strain Engineering
- 10Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY