Published: Nov 05,2013
2013 International Invention Exhibition(iENA), held in Nuremberg, Germany.Taiwan National Yunlin University of Science and Technology won two gold medals and one silver by three amazing works, solar multimedia glasses ,doped organic light-emitting diode structure , a new type of visible light photocatalyst microfiber material preparation in 65th iENA...
For more than 40 days, the auction for Taiwan’s 4G LTE Spectrum blocks was came to an end and 6 companies-Chunghwa Telecom, Taiwan Mobile, Far EasTone, Asia Pacific Telecom, Taiwan Star Mobile Telecommunications (Ting Hsin Group) and the Ambit Microsystems Corp (backed by Hon Hai Group)-won bids to declare the kick-off 4G LTE services in Taiwan...
According to Taiwan's MIC, an ICT industry research institute based in Taipei, shipment volume of the desktop PC industry reached around 15.6 million units in the second quarter of 2013, up 8.3% sequentially. The growth is mainly ascribed to Microsoft's decision to terminate its Windows XP OS support in April 2014 and enterprises' usual rush to use up budgets towards the year-end...
The applicability of touch technology for TFT-LCD manufacture is more comprehensive. Cited Taiwan’s media, TOD touch technology, self-innovated by Innolux, will be adopted in new smart phone since 3rd quarter, as well as tablet gradually...
Thursday 20:02 , Hualien, Taiwan experienced a magnitude 6.3 earthquake , and caused several cases of accidents, but no major casualties came . In Taiwan 's high-tech production lines , though short stoppages for several hours, but have been gradually return to work , including AUO , TSMC and Hon Hai , are issued a statement that production is not affected...
- 1Siemens Energy and Tatung Cooperate on Wind Power Devices
- 2Allianz Trade Machinery and Equipment 2022 Sector Outlook
- 3STM and GlobalFoundries to Build New 300mm Fab in France
- 4Acer: The Second Half of the PC Market Will Not Good
- 5NHRI and ASUS to Promote Taiwan’s AI Biomedical Incubator
- 6Far EasTone and Donghua University to Develop 5G Smart Campus
- 7MIC:Taiwanese Manufacturing Industry`s Spending Will Concentrate More on Manufacturing Execution Sys
- 8CTSP Approves a New IC Packaging Factory Expansion of the SPI
- 9Northland Power Opens New Office in Taiwan
- 10NSPO Cooperates with CPC to Co-develop Space Class Composite Materials