Published: Nov 12,2013
Mutto Optronics became the first Taiwanese touch panel manufacturer to exit China after announcing that it will sell their manufacturing plant in Suzhou. In the circumstance of oversupplied touch screen, due to the traditional panel manufacturer and China-based company entering into the market, many companies are forced to adjust their productivity and some manufacturing plants were shut down in Wintek and CANDO Hsinchu factory...
(Kirchheim/Teck, Germany ) Dialog Semiconductor announced a strategic collaboration with Sengled, a global leading provider of LED lighting solutions and Dialog’s first partner for the commercialisation of Dialog’s smarteXite platform...
With its competitive hardware devices, and R&D and manufacturing capability in imaging products, Sony is able to construct and deploy a connected ecosystem featuring multi-screen and one cloud leveraging the wide range of Sony's product line...
(Taipei, Taiwan) IEK, a leading industrial research institutions in Taiwan, held industry trends and outlook 2014 seminar on Monday, and said that, driven by growing demand in the U.S. and European markets, the global economy will gradually improve, especially electronic information industry output value of the highest growth rate, reaching 4...
An unconfirmed report said that Janice Brewer, the Governor of the U.S. state of Arizona, lead a delegation to Taiwan on Saturday and visited Hon Hai headquarter in Tucheng to discuss the bilateral cooperation opportunities; nonetheless, President Kuo Tai-ming might to be the host...
ITRI accepted three 2013 R&D 100 Awards on Nov. 8th in Orlando, Fla., inculded iAT technology for Wearable Computer Display and Input, ButyFix for Bio-Butanol Production, and FluxMerge for Electric Machine Efficiency. ITRI (Industrial Technology Research Institute), Taiwan's largest and one of the world's leading high-tech research and development institutions, accepted three 2013 R&D 100 Awards on Nov...
- 1X-PITCH 2022 is Open for Applications
- 2Granite River Labs Expands in Taiwan to Launch New Testing Services
- 3Imec Reveals Backside Power Delivery with Buried Power Rails for Back
- 4u-blox Launches world’s smallest GPS module
- 5IC Insights：Top 10 analog IC suppliers for 2021
- 6MediaTek to Open New IC Design Center at Purdue University in Indiana
- 7Top Suppliers Enjoy Big Gains in Small NOR Flash Market
- 8Microsoft’s MR Aids TMUH to Develop Spinal Endoscopic Surgery
- 9ST and Sensory Collaborate to Enable Mass-market Adoption of Embedded Voice
- 10Swave, a new Imec and VUB Spin-off, Raises €7M to Deliver True AR/VR Experiences