Published: Nov 11,2013
(Taipei, Taiwan) IEK, a leading industrial research institutions in Taiwan, held industry trends and outlook 2014 seminar on Monday, and said that, driven by growing demand in the U.S. and European markets, the global economy will gradually improve, especially electronic information industry output value of the highest growth rate, reaching 4...
An unconfirmed report said that Janice Brewer, the Governor of the U.S. state of Arizona, lead a delegation to Taiwan on Saturday and visited Hon Hai headquarter in Tucheng to discuss the bilateral cooperation opportunities; nonetheless, President Kuo Tai-ming might to be the host...
ITRI accepted three 2013 R&D 100 Awards on Nov. 8th in Orlando, Fla., inculded iAT technology for Wearable Computer Display and Input, ButyFix for Bio-Butanol Production, and FluxMerge for Electric Machine Efficiency. ITRI (Industrial Technology Research Institute), Taiwan's largest and one of the world's leading high-tech research and development institutions, accepted three 2013 R&D 100 Awards on Nov...
XUAN based environmental vision , avoid dropping the mobile phone shell caused by pollution of the Earth , spent a year and a half developing, are more than twenty factories refused , and finally produce the world's first disposable pulp phone shell ...
Andes signed the licensing contract with a leading company in Japan, successful entry into the Japanese market, and participated in electronic exhibition events both in Tokyo and Yokohama for the first time to actively raise brand awareness...
Institute for Information Industry, III, assist YuGen Technology and the Philippine Grace Christian College import " StudyFun interactive teaching system" to accelerate the effect of learning Chinese. The main advantage of this system is RF wireless communications, cloud computing and optical recognition principle , so that teachers can simply use pen and a thin plate, to realize interactive teaching ...
- 1u-blox Launches world’s smallest GPS module
- 2ST collaborates with Microsoft to Streamline Development of Secure IoT
- 3IC Insights：Top 10 analog IC suppliers for 2021
- 4Imec Reveals Backside Power Delivery with Buried Power Rails for Back
- 5OnLogic Karbon 800 Rugged Computer Wins Vision Systems Design Innovators Award
- 6Top Suppliers Enjoy Big Gains in Small NOR Flash Market
- 7ITRI and TSMC Announces a New SOT-MRAM Technology at VLSI 2020
- 8Microsoft’s MR Aids TMUH to Develop Spinal Endoscopic Surgery
- 9u-blox Announces CEO transition effective 1 January 2023
- 10MIC:Global Notebook PC Shipment Volume Estimated to Reach 220 Million Units