Published: Dec 09,2013
(Taipei, Taiwan) Annual major festival for global game industry-Game Developers Conference (GDC) –was held on Thursday in Taipei , in which many big companies joined such as Blizzard、BANDAI NAMCO、Tencent、DeNA, Sony, Unity and Ubisoft...
【Beaverton, OR】The USB 3.0 Promoter Group today announced that the development of the next generation of USB connector has begun. This supplement to the USB 3.1 specification is anticipated to be completed by the middle of next year...
【Taipei,Taiwan】 According to Taiwan’s media, Morris Chang, President of TSMC, will resign in the next ten years and he has put it on file to choose the candidate from either one of the current CEO or overseas CEO. The 83-years-old President Chang responded to Taiwan’s media that he will not step down until the end of this term...
【Taipei , Taiwan】 Synopsys announced Laker custom design solutions have adopted by TSMC 16 nm FinFET Design Rule Manual (DRM) 0.5 version certification, and will also be included in the TSMC 16 nm interoperable process design kit ( iPDK) ...
【Hsinchu, Taiwan】 Movea, announced its collaboration with Nuvoton to incorporate Movea’s SmartMotion technology into the NPCF204U stand-alone sensor hub family and the NPCF28Bx family of integrated ECs. The integration ...
【Taipei,Taiwan】 According to MIC, Chinese Solar PV Product export value reduced by 8.5% in 3Q 2013 because of European Union safeguard activities. MIC pointed out that European Union safeguard activities like anti-dumping and anti-subsidy had forced Chinese solar PV (Photovoltaic) makers to fast clear their inventories before April 2013; as a result...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 871  873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Siemens Energy and Tatung Cooperate on Wind Power Devices
- 2Allianz Trade Machinery and Equipment 2022 Sector Outlook
- 3STM and GlobalFoundries to Build New 300mm Fab in France
- 4Acer: The Second Half of the PC Market Will Not Good
- 5NHRI and ASUS to Promote Taiwan’s AI Biomedical Incubator
- 6Far EasTone and Donghua University to Develop 5G Smart Campus
- 7MIC:Taiwanese Manufacturing Industry`s Spending Will Concentrate More on Manufacturing Execution Sys
- 8CTSP Approves a New IC Packaging Factory Expansion of the SPI
- 9Northland Power Opens New Office in Taiwan
- 10NSPO Cooperates with CPC to Co-develop Space Class Composite Materials