Published: Nov 21,2013
Television now 55% digital as analogue broadcasting switch-off advances worldwide (Geneva) On the occasion of UN World Television Day, ITU research shows that the world has witnessed a massive shift from analogue to digital television, with over 55 per cent of households with a TV now receiving a digital signal compared with just 30 per cent in 2008...
(SANTA CLARA, CALIF )According to the latest Quarterly Large-Area TFT LCD Product Roadmap Report, 58”-and-larger displays are forecast to increase from nearly 3% of all TFT& LCDs produced in 2013 to nearly 5% in 2014, due to large-area display process improvements, increased manufacturing capacity, and lower prices...
(Taipei, Taiwan) As reported by Google, more than 80% Taiwanese smartphone users should carry it with them outdoors and ranked 1st in Asia Pacific. Rumor has it that Google will invest showrooms in Taiwan to explore this market...
(Melbourne) Changing market conditions and regulatory requirements are driving the life sciences industry to reignite IT spending after years of little or no growth, according to Ovum’s ICT Enterprise Insights. The global analysts forecast that IT spend by the life sciences industry will reach US$40...
( Taipei , Taiwan ) Largan said on Tuesday , has litigated to Samsung and its U.S. subsidiary for infringing on six patented optical lens which been used on Galaxy Note 2 , and will request for indemnification . According to reports, Largan raise a legal plaint in the U...
Rumor has it that F-TPK will forge alliance with LGD in the field of TOL technology to apply in the next-gen Apple ipad, which is not confirmed by F-TPK yet. According to Taiwan’s media, TPK has had strategy cooperation with Japanese Photo, due to its declining profit, to speed up the production technology in Nano Silver Wire touch and exploiting alliance with LGD may push TPK profit turnaround...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 871 872 873 874 875 876  878 879 880 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Siemens Energy and Tatung Cooperate on Wind Power Devices
- 2Allianz Trade Machinery and Equipment 2022 Sector Outlook
- 3NHRI and ASUS to Promote Taiwan’s AI Biomedical Incubator
- 4MIC:Taiwanese Manufacturing Industry`s Spending Will Concentrate More on Manufacturing Execution Sys
- 5CTSP Approves a New IC Packaging Factory Expansion of the SPI
- 6TIRI and NCKU to Accelerate the Establishment of Startups in Taiwan
- 7Americas’ Chip Suppliers Continue to Dominate R&D Spending
- 8AAEON and Cogniteam’s Partnership Prove Modern Robotics is All About Integrations
- 9Magnachip Launches 24V MOSFET for Wireless Earphone Batteries
- 10ITRI and Tron-e Co-develop a Lane Keeping Assist System for Buses