Published: Nov 28,2019
(圖一) The America China Trade War has caused people to once again pay attention to the “Rare earth metals”. Although it is listed as a national strategic mineral, it is actually is not particularly rare; furthermore, it is also widely used in a wide variety of electronic and industrial products...
(圖一) UWin Nanotech have established Japan’s first full-process hydrometallurgy e-waste recycling line in Tokyo, Chiba Prefecture. CHIBA, Japan - The positive news about international precious metals stripping and total solutions provider UWin Nanotech’s patented wet-style precious metals stripping solutions has been spread once again, and it has been adopted by more recycling operators...
As Taiwan’s top applications technology research and development institution, Industrial Technology Research Institute’s (ITRI) flagship “Industry, Science and Technology International Strategy Center (ISTI)” has a different viewpoint on trends than other market research institutions...
Palladium (PD) is the shining star of the current precious metals market with rapidly soaring prices. At the end of 2018, the price of palladium had exceeded that of gold, and currently the value of palladium is quoted as being up to $1,500 per ounce, which is over $100 higher than the price of gold, making it a very expensive precious metal...
The success of the Amazon Echo has changed the entire style of the smart voice application market, and now when people discuss smart voice, Siri is not what comes to mind; instead people think of Alexa. Furthermore, in terms of application scenarios, households rather than mobile apps are the priority...
Effective, Non-Toxic, Environmentally Harmless to Assists the Philippines in Improving Gold Mining Procedures...
- 1Winners of d&i awards: AIPTEK’s ProjectorPad P70
- 2Rapid Implementation of Large-Scale E-Waste Recycling
- 3Winners of d&i awards: iSG’s Hot Swap Trayless Chassis
- 4Winners of COMPUTEX d&i awards: InfoPower's Nextep App
- 5Winners of d&i awards: Mitrastar’s Digital STB
- 6ITO Recycling: A Green Ecosystem for Multi-Screen Era
- 7CIC: technical assistance to shorten the gap between academia
- 8Taiwanese USB 3.1 Chips Firms Outlook
- 9Nordic Semiconductor － An Stunning Ultra Low-Power IC Design
- 10An In-Depth Visit to the ARM Taiwan CPU Design Center