Published: Oct 09,2020
Is it time for Taiwan's memory industry to catch up with the United States and c South Korea? Perhaps not many people have thought that Taiwan's memory industry may have the opportunity to stand on the leading position in the world, and it is not OEM; it is in the development of technology and applications...
One can completely imagine the world following the realization of 5G with more rapid data transfer, seamless streaming of video, and IoT networks connecting all devices and equipment, in which people’s lifestyles attain unprecedented levels of convenience...
(圖一) The America China Trade War has caused people to once again pay attention to the “Rare earth metals”. Although it is listed as a national strategic mineral, it is actually is not particularly rare; furthermore, it is also widely used in a wide variety of electronic and industrial products...
(圖一) UWin Nanotech have established Japan’s first full-process hydrometallurgy e-waste recycling line in Tokyo, Chiba Prefecture. CHIBA, Japan - The positive news about international precious metals stripping and total solutions provider UWin Nanotech’s patented wet-style precious metals stripping solutions has been spread once again, and it has been adopted by more recycling operators...
As Taiwan’s top applications technology research and development institution, Industrial Technology Research Institute’s (ITRI) flagship “Industry, Science and Technology International Strategy Center (ISTI)” has a different viewpoint on trends than other market research institutions...
Palladium (PD) is the shining star of the current precious metals market with rapidly soaring prices. At the end of 2018, the price of palladium had exceeded that of gold, and currently the value of palladium is quoted as being up to $1,500 per ounce, which is over $100 higher than the price of gold, making it a very expensive precious metal...
- 1Nordic Semiconductor － An Stunning Ultra Low-Power IC Design
- 2CIC: technical assistance to shorten the gap between academia
- 3Taiwanese USB 3.1 Chips Firms Outlook
- 4An In-Depth Visit to the ARM Taiwan CPU Design Center
- 5Gear Up to Seize the IoT Business
- 6Taiwan to Highlight Itself in Industry 4.0
- 7Taiwan OLED Display Panel Suppliers Overview
- 8FLUX and the Incubation of the Consumer 3D Printer Industry
- 9The Key Technology to Micro LED: Mass Transfer
- 10“HealthCare” Most Profitable Application for Smartwatches