Published: Mar 06,2017
In 2013 Allion published The New Era of Unlimited Battery Charging Technology: Allion Wired & Wireless Charging Test & Evaluation Report, during this comprehensive study the company uncovered some concerns regarding the first generation wireless chargers which were: Extended Charging Periods, Low Charge Efficiency & Energy Conversion Rate, Safety and Interoperability Concerns...
(圖一) PMOLED is a highly malleable display technology with a vast scope of applications and product types. You may be stunned by the lively, saturated, and detailed colors of AMOLED. In that case, you will also be astonished by the creativity, extensiveness, and diversity of PMOLED...
Utilizing Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) technology as a display application has the advantages of consuming less power and having a thinner panel volumes. It is also extremely suitable for use in mobile devices, especially smart phones...
The global climate is rapidly changing, and the global warming problem is severely affecting food and cash crop harvests. Using artificial environments to gain control, cultivate crops, and ensure the stability of harvests has already become an important contemporary issue for countries around the world...
Rapid Implementation of Large-Scale E-Waste Recycling -- Barrel One Automatic Machine (圖一) The SnST-550A green Tin Stripper is an excellent recycling waste PC mother board solution, which has the double advantages of being both environmentally friendly and profitable...
Time is money. As the old saying goes “A penny saved is a penny earned.” Similarly, A second saved is a second earned. Industry 4.0 is the mechanical production systems, work-sharing mass production and the automation of production processes, the so-called “the fourth industrial revolution”...
- 1Rapid Implementation of Large-Scale E-Waste Recycling
- 2Winners of d&i awards: iSG’s Hot Swap Trayless Chassis
- 3Winners of COMPUTEX d&i awards: InfoPower's Nextep App
- 4Winners of d&i awards: Mitrastar’s Digital STB
- 5Taiwanese USB 3.1 Chips Firms Outlook
- 6ITO Recycling: A Green Ecosystem for Multi-Screen Era
- 7Winners of d&i awards: AIPTEK’s ProjectorPad P70
- 8An In-Depth Visit to the ARM Taiwan CPU Design Center
- 9CIC: technical assistance to shorten the gap between academia
- 10Gear Up to Seize the IoT Business