Published: Jan 19,2016
Time is money. As the old saying goes “A penny saved is a penny earned.” Similarly, A second saved is a second earned. Industry 4.0 is the mechanical production systems, work-sharing mass production and the automation of production processes, the so-called “the fourth industrial revolution”...
In September 2015 the ARM CPU Design Center formally opened in Hsinchu, Taiwan. It is not only Taiwan’s first CPU design center but also the first ARM design center in Asia. The center specializes in Cortex-M processor development for IoT use...
In the same way that factories are becoming smart, medical care is also comprehensively shifting towards smart development. A top-notch medical care organization and medical service not only needs specialized medical care personnel, but also a complete smart medical environment in order to deal with the rapidly changing living environment and population structure...
The Maker Movement is an unmistakable trend all over the world. However, what do you want to do to make our life more convenient? Don’t think to much, because makers always said “Just do it.” What is Maker Movement ...
Our hands, wrists and shoulders are not hard or flat & rectangular. They're soft, pliable and pressure-sensitive. But the current personal electronics gadgets we're carrying around are still hard, flat and pretty rigid. All this will change as portable/wearable devices move into mass market acceptance...
(圖一) ITRI showcased its lastest 7-inch, full HD foldable AMOLED display at 2015 Touch “Taking ten years to sharpen a sword!” said Lee Cheng-chung, Deputy General Director at the Display Technology Center of Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI)...
- 1Winners of d&i awards: AIPTEK’s ProjectorPad P70
- 2Rapid Implementation of Large-Scale E-Waste Recycling
- 3Winners of d&i awards: iSG’s Hot Swap Trayless Chassis
- 4Winners of COMPUTEX d&i awards: InfoPower's Nextep App
- 5Winners of d&i awards: Mitrastar’s Digital STB
- 6Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 7ITO Recycling: A Green Ecosystem for Multi-Screen Era
- 8CIC: technical assistance to shorten the gap between academia
- 9Taiwanese USB 3.1 Chips Firms Outlook
- 10Nordic Semiconductor － An Stunning Ultra Low-Power IC Design