Published: Apr 05,2020
With the UMT-W, SCHURTER launches a pulse-proof SMD ceramic fuse with super time-lag tripping characteristics, which is particularly suitable as a fail-safe device in demanding applications. The cuboid shaped (5.3 x 16 mm), extremely compact SMD fuse is available in five rated currents from 5 A to 20 A and reaches rated voltages of up to 125 V AC&DC with a breaking capacity of up to 1000 A...
On March 21, Taiwan’s Central Epidemic Command Center updated their travel restrictions, severely limiting travel into and out of the country, especially for visitors and non-residents. While many countries around the world continue the fight to contain the COVID-19 pandemic, many economic activities have been forced to stop including business travel...
Avalue Technology is unveiling EMX-H310DP, based on Intel 8/9th Generation Core and Celeron Processors. EMX-H310DP, an Thin Mini ITX board with 8/9th Gen Intel Core i3/i5/i7 and Celeron SoC Processor, it is a Triple Gigabit LAN industrial motherboard suitable application for Network devices, NAS Server, Media Center, Industrial control systems and other embedded applications...
The Smart Gateway Platform (SGP) from STMicroelectronics provides a valuable development tool for prototyping automotive Smart-Gateway and Domain-Controller applications. The evolution of automotive architectures to include high throughput in-vehicle networking and high data-rate connectivity to the cloud has increased demand for high-performance Smart-Gateway and Domain-Controller Electronic Control Units (ECUs)...
Toshiba has added 80V N-channel power MOSFETs to its “U-MOS X-H series” fabricated with the latest generation process. The new MOSFETs are suitable for switching power supplies in industrial equipment used in data centers and communication base stations...
Holtek announced its new digital servo MCUs, the HT45F4840 and HT45F4842. These devices are specifically designed for use in the brushed DC motor digital servo application area and in having an internal DC motor 10-bit PWM module and a high-speed UART, they are extremely suitable for use in UART servo and PWM servo products...
- 1u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 2World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 3Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 4Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 5ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 650 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 7Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 8Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 9DKSH Partners with Life Science Innovator Nicoya in Asia
- 10STMicroelectronics Unveils Next-Gen MEMS Accelerometer for High-Performance Automotive Applications