STMicroelectronics Launches Ultra-Economical Synchronous-Rectification Controllers in 6-Pin Packages
Published: Jun 09,2020
The STMicroelectronics L99UDL01 automotive universal door-lock IC integrates six MOSFET half-bridge outputs and two half-bridge gate drivers with protection and diagnostic functions that enhance safety, simplify design, and save space...
Holtek announced the release of its new Enhanced 24-bit A/D Arm Cortex-M0+ MCU, the HT32F59741. The device is especially suitable for products which require high accuracy measurements and which include an LCD display such as electronic scales, blood pressure meters, temperature meters, instrumentation etc...
Renesas Electronics unveiled four new I3C Basic bus extension products for control plane designs across a variety of applications, including data center and server applications, as well as enterprise, factory automation, and communications equipment...
congatec announces its brand new conga SMC1/SMARC-x86 3.5-inch carrier board. The new size-optimized SMARC 2.1 carrier board in 3.5-inch form factor is application-ready and off-the-shelf deployable in small to mid sized series in combination with any congatec SMARC Computer-on-Module available to date...
Holtek announces the release of a new addition to its A/D type Flash MCU range with the new HT66F3185. As an extension product of the HT66F0185, this new device has a wide operating voltage range of 1.8V~5.5V, integrated high accuracy oscillators, a more accurate A/D reference voltage, an extended 12-channel A/D Converter, an IAP function and a smaller outline QFN package...
Toshiba has added “TC9594XBG” and “TC9595XBG,” new interface bridge ICs for automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems, to its lineup of display interface bridge ICs. Sample shipments start this month. Automotive IVI systems are becoming increasingly sophisticated, and as the number of displays they incorporate grows, so too do panel choices, moving beyond the widely used LVDS display...
- 1u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 2World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 3Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 4Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 5ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 650 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 7Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 8Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 9DKSH Partners with Life Science Innovator Nicoya in Asia
- 10STMicroelectronics Unveils Next-Gen MEMS Accelerometer for High-Performance Automotive Applications