Published: Jun 30,2022
Holtek announced the release of its new Enhanced Touch A/D Flash MCU, the BS84C12CA. This new device incorporates all the excellent noise immunity features of the previous BS84C12C series and additionally has full pin compatibility with the BS84C12x...
Taiwan– STMicroelectronics Has revealed it is supplying silicon carbide (SiC) technology for the eMPack electric-vehicle (EV) power modules from Semikron.This is the result of a four-year technical collaboration between the two companies to design-in ST’s SiC power semiconductors for superior efficiency and industry-benchmark performance in more compact systems...
ADLINK Technology Announces the release of its very first SMARC module built with a MediaTek SoC. Utilizing the MediaTek Genio 1200 processor, this ADLINK SMARC COM features high-performance AI and graphics-centric capabilities, ideal for various AIoT use cases at the edge...
San Jose, Calif– Phison Electronics Corp unveils two new PCIe Gen4x4 Enterprise Class SSDs: the EPR3750 in M.2 2280 form factor and the EPR3760 in M.2 22110 form factor. According to Phison said, The EPR3750 and EPR3760 SSDs are backward compatible in PCIe Gen3 M...
Thalwil, Switzerland – u-blox announces the u-blox LARA-L6 LTE Cat 4 cellular module. The smallest of its kind to offer truly global coverage and 2G/3G fallback, LARA-L6 combines high data throughput and native support for external u blox GNSS receivers with a full set of security features...
Thalwil, Switzerland – u-blox Announces the u-blox MAYA-W2 tri-radio module. Supporting Wi Fi 6, Bluetooth low energy (LE) 5.2, and IEEE 802.15.4 (Thread and Zigbee) on a compact form factor, the module brings Wi-Fi 6 technology to industrial and consumer mass-market applications in industrial automation, smart building & energy management, healthcare, smart home, and many other applications...
- 1HOLTEK HT32 Series Conforms to the UL/IEC 60730-1 Class B Software Security Certification
- 2u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 3DKSH Partners with Life Science Innovator Nicoya in Asia
- 4World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 5Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 6STMicroelectronics Unveils Next-Gen MEMS Accelerometer for High-Performance Automotive Applications
- 7Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 8ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4NB/BP45FH4NB Power Bank MCUs
- 1050 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package