Published: Mar 14,2021
Würth Elektronik complements its infrared product range with the new WL-SIQW SMT Infrared QFN LED Waterclear product series. The LEDs in Quad Flat No Leads (QFN) format are available in 2720, 3535 and 3737 packages with different radiant intensities from 125 to 800 mW/sr and in 90°, 120° or 150° beam angles...
AAEON announces the SRG-3352C Compact Edge IoT Gateway System. The SRG-3352C brings reliable, cost effective gateway operations with expandability and wireless communication support designed to quickly deploy edge networks in a variety of environments...
Toshiba has launched "TLP241B," a high-current photorelay in a DIP4 package for industrial equipment such as programmable logic controllers and I/O interfaces. Samples and production quantities are available now. TLP241B has integrated MOSFET based on Toshiba’s latest generation of U-MOS process...
STMicroelectronics has created an integrated three-phase half-bridge driver IC with performance optimized for low-voltage industrial applications up to 75V, delivering a space-efficient and power-saving solution to control three-phase brushless motors in e-bikes, power tools, pumps, fans, light machinery, gaming consoles, and other equipment...
Renesas Electronics announced the expansion of its RZ/G2 general-purpose 64-bit microprocessors (MPUs), delivering improved AI processing for a wide range of applications. The expanded product lineup includes three new entry-level MPU models built around the latest Arm Cortex-A55 core: The RZ/G2L, RZ/G2LC, and RZ/G2UL...
Toshiba introduces five groups of new microcontrollers, which belong to the TXZ+ family. The M4K, M4M, M4G, and M4N groups are based on the Arm Cortex-M4 core, and the M3H group is based on the Arm Cortex-M3 core. All groups offer low power consumption, suitable for a wide variety of applications such as motor control, connected IoT devices, leading-edge sensing functionalities, etc...
- 1HOLTEK HT32 Series Conforms to the UL/IEC 60730-1 Class B Software Security Certification
- 2u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 3DKSH Partners with Life Science Innovator Nicoya in Asia
- 4World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 5STMicroelectronics Unveils Next-Gen MEMS Accelerometer for High-Performance Automotive Applications
- 6Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 7Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 8ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4NB/BP45FH4NB Power Bank MCUs
- 1050 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package