Published: Oct 27,2020
Holtek wishes to announce the release of its new CO/GAS detector MCUs, the BA45F6720/6740/6746 series. The devices include a fully integrated CO/GAS detection AFE, a 2.2V/2.5V/3.0V LDO, temperature sensor and LCD/LED driver display...
u-blox announced the NORA-B1 Bluetooth module, the newest member of its short range radio portfolio. Based on Nordic Semiconductor’s latest nRF5340 Bluetooth low energy chipset – the first to host a powerful Arm Cortex M33 dual core MCU – NORA-B1 is designed to meet the needs of performance-oriented applications in areas such as industrial, medical, and smart building and smart city markets...
unitech flagship PA760 rugged touch computer is a high-end Android 10 (AER) device with a large 5.45” screen, great for displaying two applications at the same time. It delivers fast inventory control on warehouse shelves, pallets, or supply chain, manufacturing, and asset management applications...
STMicroelectronics has released KNX software for the S2-LP ultra-low-power radio transceiver to enable energy-saving standardized wireless connectivity for smart-building controls. Ready to run on an STM32* microcontroller (MCU) or alternatively on a BlueNRG-2 Bluetooth® Low Energy System-on-Chip (SoC) that embeds an Arm® Cortex®-M0 core running at 32MHz and a comprehensive set of I/O peripherals...
u-blox has today announced that its SARA-R5 LTE-M and NB-IoT cellular series is now in production and LTE-M certified with several North American Tier 1 operators. The SARA-R5 series is the first product family based on the UBX-R5, u-blox’s own low power wide area (LPWA) chipset, to achieve North American operator certification...
AAEON announces the ASDM-L-CFS smart display module, the first board built to the Intel SDM Large (SDM-L) form factor to support socket type 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core processors. The ASDM-L-CFS provides uses with a powerful, flexible solution to powering a range of applications including Edge Computing...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 3Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 4u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 5ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 650 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 7Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 8Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 9Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 10Swissbit Announces Long-term Availability for SD and CompactFlash Cards S-250 and C-350