Published: Oct 22,2020
u-blox has today announced that its SARA-R5 LTE-M and NB-IoT cellular series is now in production and LTE-M certified with several North American Tier 1 operators. The SARA-R5 series is the first product family based on the UBX-R5, u-blox’s own low power wide area (LPWA) chipset, to achieve North American operator certification...
AAEON announces the ASDM-L-CFS smart display module, the first board built to the Intel SDM Large (SDM-L) form factor to support socket type 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core processors. The ASDM-L-CFS provides uses with a powerful, flexible solution to powering a range of applications including Edge Computing...
Holtek announced the release of its new 2.4GHz unidirectional RF Flash MCU, the BC66F5132. The RF characteristics of this new device are fully compliant with ETSI/FCC specifications. The device has data rates of 125 kbps, 250 kbps and 500kbps and includes a frequency hopping function...
Swissbit announces the introduction of its N-20m2 SSD module, which delivers high speed PCIe performance from a small M.2 2230 form factor. The module utilizes Swissbit’s recently launched EN-20 PCIe-BGA component to minimize PCB space requirements while offering a wide storage capacity range of up to 480 GB as well as 4-lane PCIe-3...
STMicroelectronics has unveiled MasterGaN, the world-first platform embedding a half-bridge driver based on silicon technology along with a pair of gallium-nitride (GaN) transistors. The combination will accelerate the creation of next-generation compact and efficient chargers and power adapters for consumer and industrial applications up to 400W...
Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its small package Flash type range, the HT66F2030. The device features a wide operating voltage range of 1.8V~5.5V, a fast power on function, integrated high accuracy oscillators, an accurate A/D reference voltage and is supplied in a small outline QFN package...
- 1HOLTEK HT32 Series Conforms to the UL/IEC 60730-1 Class B Software Security Certification
- 2u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 3DKSH Partners with Life Science Innovator Nicoya in Asia
- 4World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 5STMicroelectronics Unveils Next-Gen MEMS Accelerometer for High-Performance Automotive Applications
- 6Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 7Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 8ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4NB/BP45FH4NB Power Bank MCUs
- 1050 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package