Published: Sep 01,2020
STMicroelectronics’ EVL400W-EUPL7 evaluation board delivers a ready-to-use 400-Watt power-supply solution that meets today’s toughest eco-design norms. The board leverages innovative features of ST’s L4984D current-mode PFC controller and L6699 resonant half-bridge controller to maximize energy efficiency in multiple operating modes...
Holtek announced its new Temperature and Humidity Digital Sensor, the BM25S2021-1, a device which includes fully integrated humidity and temperature sensors. After temperature and humidity calibration and temperature compensation is carried out, the module has the characteristics of high precision, low power consumption and ease of use, thus greatly reducing product development time...
Low-Profile Surface-Mount Schottky Diodes from STMicroelectronics Boost Power Density and Efficiency
STMicroelectronics has launched 26 new Schottky diodes in low-profile SMA and SMB Flat packages, covering voltage ratings from 25 to 200V and current ratings from 1 to 5A. The 1.0mm-high devices have 50% lower profile than diodes in standard SMA and SMB packages, enabling designers to increase power density and save space...
STMicroelectronics has released enhancements to the STM32Cube software-development ecosystem, letting users more easily filter and choose software examples, gather and apply development tools, and customize, use, and share STM32Cube Expansion Packages...
Holtek announced the release of its new TinyPower ultra low quiescent current LDO series, the HT73Hxx. This new LDO series includes a high input voltage of 40V, ultra-low quiescent current of 2.5μA and a maximum output current value of 250mA...
Avalue Technology is unveiling ECS-APCL, fanless system based on Intel Apollo Lake Processor. ECS-APCL features palm-size 120.6 (L) x 95.2 (W) x 49.8 (H) mm, the lightweight and compact design being ideal for various application markets with multi-connectivity interfaces...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 3Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 4u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 5ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 650 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 7Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 8Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 9Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 10Swissbit Announces Long-term Availability for SD and CompactFlash Cards S-250 and C-350