Published: Oct 26,2020
unitech flagship PA760 rugged touch computer is a high-end Android 10 (AER) device with a large 5.45” screen, great for displaying two applications at the same time. It delivers fast inventory control on warehouse shelves, pallets, or supply chain, manufacturing, and asset management applications...
STMicroelectronics has released KNX software for the S2-LP ultra-low-power radio transceiver to enable energy-saving standardized wireless connectivity for smart-building controls. Ready to run on an STM32* microcontroller (MCU) or alternatively on a BlueNRG-2 Bluetooth® Low Energy System-on-Chip (SoC) that embeds an Arm® Cortex®-M0 core running at 32MHz and a comprehensive set of I/O peripherals...
u-blox has today announced that its SARA-R5 LTE-M and NB-IoT cellular series is now in production and LTE-M certified with several North American Tier 1 operators. The SARA-R5 series is the first product family based on the UBX-R5, u-blox’s own low power wide area (LPWA) chipset, to achieve North American operator certification...
AAEON announces the ASDM-L-CFS smart display module, the first board built to the Intel SDM Large (SDM-L) form factor to support socket type 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core processors. The ASDM-L-CFS provides uses with a powerful, flexible solution to powering a range of applications including Edge Computing...
Holtek announced the release of its new 2.4GHz unidirectional RF Flash MCU, the BC66F5132. The RF characteristics of this new device are fully compliant with ETSI/FCC specifications. The device has data rates of 125 kbps, 250 kbps and 500kbps and includes a frequency hopping function...
Swissbit announces the introduction of its N-20m2 SSD module, which delivers high speed PCIe performance from a small M.2 2230 form factor. The module utilizes Swissbit’s recently launched EN-20 PCIe-BGA component to minimize PCB space requirements while offering a wide storage capacity range of up to 480 GB as well as 4-lane PCIe-3...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 5Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 6Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 7Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 8Swissbit Announces Long-term Availability for SD and CompactFlash Cards S-250 and C-350
- 9HOLTEK New BA45F6720/6740/6746 CO/GAS Detector MCUs
- 10ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications