Published: Jul 08,2020
Holtek announced the release of its new TinyPower ultra low quiescent current LDO series, the HT75Hxx. This new LDO series includes a high input voltage of 40V, ultra-low quiescent current of 2.5µA and a maximum output current value of 150mA...
Würth Elektronik has expanded its family of WR-MJ modular jack products by launching RJ45 jacks in the 8P8C layout, intended for use in Cat6 data lines. These modular jacks are available in various designs: in horizontal and vertical directions and also with an angle of 47...
IBASE Technology has rolled out the SI-642-N 4K digital signage player that leverages the 8th Gen Intel Core U-series processors. The platform can be used in commercial establishments to increase brand awareness and customer engagement or deployed in transportation networks to provide real-time information and advertising relevant to the traveler...
Murata Manufacturing has developed the world’s first multilayer ceramic capacitor with a capacitance value of 1.0μF in the 01005 inch size (0.4×0.2mm), which is increasingly used in a wide range of mobile electronic devices including smartphones...
Renesas Electronics introduced the magnet-free IPS2200 inductive position sensor. Featuring high accuracy and speed, total stray field immunity, and efficient motor integration in a thin and lightweight form factor, the IPS2200 is ideal for use as an absolute position sensor in a wide range of industrial, medical, and robot applications...
Toshiba has released the industry’s first photocouplers for high-speed communications that can operate with a power supply as low as 2.2V. The two devices are the “TLP2312,” which delivers at typical data transfer rate of 5Mbps, and the 20Mbps “TLP2372...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 3ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 4Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 550 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 6Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 7Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 8Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 9Swissbit Announces Long-term Availability for SD and CompactFlash Cards S-250 and C-350
- 10Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr