Published: Jul 14,2020
KEMET announces three new series of metallized polypropylene dielectric film capacitors: C44U-M, C44P-R, and R75H. Constructed with an aluminum canister design, both the C44U-M and C44P-R power film series address the increasing demand for high-power conversion sys-tems in green energy and industrial applications...
STMicroelectronics has launched a web-based ecosystem to help designers build digital-power solutions using STM32 microcontrollers (MCUs). Digital power supplies are an emerging class of devices able to optimize energy efficiency and capture rich data for diagnostics and safety...
Holtek announced the release of its new TinyPower ultra low quiescent current LDO series, the HT75Hxx. This new LDO series includes a high input voltage of 40V, ultra-low quiescent current of 2.5µA and a maximum output current value of 150mA...
Würth Elektronik has expanded its family of WR-MJ modular jack products by launching RJ45 jacks in the 8P8C layout, intended for use in Cat6 data lines. These modular jacks are available in various designs: in horizontal and vertical directions and also with an angle of 47...
IBASE Technology has rolled out the SI-642-N 4K digital signage player that leverages the 8th Gen Intel Core U-series processors. The platform can be used in commercial establishments to increase brand awareness and customer engagement or deployed in transportation networks to provide real-time information and advertising relevant to the traveler...
Murata Manufacturing has developed the world’s first multilayer ceramic capacitor with a capacitance value of 1.0μF in the 01005 inch size (0.4×0.2mm), which is increasingly used in a wide range of mobile electronic devices including smartphones...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 3Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 4u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 5ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 650 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 7Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 8Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 9Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 10Swissbit Announces Long-term Availability for SD and CompactFlash Cards S-250 and C-350