Published: Feb 08,2021
STMicroelectronics has created an integrated three-phase half-bridge driver IC with performance optimized for low-voltage industrial applications up to 75V, delivering a space-efficient and power-saving solution to control three-phase brushless motors in e-bikes, power tools, pumps, fans, light machinery, gaming consoles, and other equipment...
Renesas Electronics announced the expansion of its RZ/G2 general-purpose 64-bit microprocessors (MPUs), delivering improved AI processing for a wide range of applications. The expanded product lineup includes three new entry-level MPU models built around the latest Arm Cortex-A55 core: The RZ/G2L, RZ/G2LC, and RZ/G2UL...
Toshiba introduces five groups of new microcontrollers, which belong to the TXZ+ family. The M4K, M4M, M4G, and M4N groups are based on the Arm Cortex-M4 core, and the M3H group is based on the Arm Cortex-M3 core. All groups offer low power consumption, suitable for a wide variety of applications such as motor control, connected IoT devices, leading-edge sensing functionalities, etc...
Holtek announced the release of its new USB PDF data logger dedicated MCU, the Arm Cortex-M0+ core microcontroller HT32F5828. As the device operates with extremely low power consumption, it is suitable for various environmental data logging applications, such as temperature and humidity monitoring in cold chain transportation, refrigerated cabinets or warehouses, etc...
Holtek announced the release of its new handheld product charger management Flash MCUs, the BP45F1132 and BP45F1332. These two new devices have a withstand voltage of up to 12V and a constant charging current of up to 1000mA. The devices contain 2K×15 of Flash Program Memory, 128×8 of RAM and 32×8 of EEPROM...
Holtek announced its new IR driver MCU, the HT68F2420. This new device is suitable for IR remote controllers and IR transmission related products. As the device includes fully integrated high accuracy oscillators and an IR LED driver circuit, IR applications do not require an external oscillator or drive transistor, thus saving on external component costs and effectively improving production efficiency...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 3Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 4u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 5ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 650 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 7Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 8Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 9Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 10Swissbit Announces Long-term Availability for SD and CompactFlash Cards S-250 and C-350