Published: Jan 20,2021
Toshiba introduces five groups of new microcontrollers, which belong to the TXZ+ family. The M4K, M4M, M4G, and M4N groups are based on the Arm Cortex-M4 core, and the M3H group is based on the Arm Cortex-M3 core. All groups offer low power consumption, suitable for a wide variety of applications such as motor control, connected IoT devices, leading-edge sensing functionalities, etc...
Holtek announced the release of its new USB PDF data logger dedicated MCU, the Arm Cortex-M0+ core microcontroller HT32F5828. As the device operates with extremely low power consumption, it is suitable for various environmental data logging applications, such as temperature and humidity monitoring in cold chain transportation, refrigerated cabinets or warehouses, etc...
Holtek announced the release of its new handheld product charger management Flash MCUs, the BP45F1132 and BP45F1332. These two new devices have a withstand voltage of up to 12V and a constant charging current of up to 1000mA. The devices contain 2K×15 of Flash Program Memory, 128×8 of RAM and 32×8 of EEPROM...
Holtek announced its new IR driver MCU, the HT68F2420. This new device is suitable for IR remote controllers and IR transmission related products. As the device includes fully integrated high accuracy oscillators and an IR LED driver circuit, IR applications do not require an external oscillator or drive transistor, thus saving on external component costs and effectively improving production efficiency...
TAIPEI, Taiwan –AAEON and LIPS Corp. today announce their success in passing and receiving the official NVIDIA Isaac Certification for the AAEON BOXER-8240AI powered by NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier with the LIPSedge AE400 Industrial 3D Camera...
Swissbit announces that it has extended the availability of its SLC-based SD memory cards, microSD memory cards and CompactFlash cards. The new product series S-250(u) and C-350 deploy the same product architecture as the previous S-200(u) and C-300 products...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 3ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 4Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 550 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 6Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 7Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 8Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 9Swissbit Announces Long-term Availability for SD and CompactFlash Cards S-250 and C-350
- 10Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr