Published: Jan 27,2022
STMicroelectronics announced it is contributing multiple STM32 microcontrollers (MCUs) to the “Switchback” battlebot. The 250-pound battlebot, which uses a dual-motor drum spinner mounted on a fully-ambidextrous arm, is designed for durability and serviceability – as well as to win robot battles by hitting opponent robots really, really hard, and breaking them apart with the drum spinner...
For expanding ToF 3D application, a subsidiary of Ennostar group- Lextar Electronics passed strict AEC-Q102 standard and went mass production in 2020, and has started to supply high quality VCSELs to EU and USA automakers since 2021...
With a focus in the induction cooker application area, Holtek announces the release of its new low power continuous heating induction cooker Flash MCU, the HT45F0059. This low power device ensures that induction cookers can generate a uniform and efficient heating source...
Holtek announced that its function library for the HT32F65xxx series of MCUs has obtained UL/IEC 60730-1 Class B motor control software security certification. By directly using this library, designers can quickly pass the motor controller UL/IEC 60730-1 Class B software security certification, resulting in greatly reduced software certification cycle times...
DKSH Business Unit Technology has entered into an exclusive partnership with Nicoya, an innovative manufacturer of SPR instruments, headquartered in Kitchener, Canada. DKSH will provide marketing, sales and after-sales services support in selected markets across Asia, including Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore and Vietnam...
Holtek announces the release of its new high functionally integrated, low pin count Flash MCUs, the HT66F2050 and HT66F2040. The devices have a wide operating voltage range from 1.8V to 5.5V, a 1ms quick start function and small size QFN package types...
- 1HOLTEK HT32 Series Conforms to the UL/IEC 60730-1 Class B Software Security Certification
- 2u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 3DKSH Partners with Life Science Innovator Nicoya in Asia
- 4World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 5STMicroelectronics Unveils Next-Gen MEMS Accelerometer for High-Performance Automotive Applications
- 6Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 7Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 8ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4NB/BP45FH4NB Power Bank MCUs
- 1050 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package