Published: Mar 24,2022
The Touch Taiwan will be launched in April. Ennostar group Announces they will exhibit the latest products and R&D achievements in Mini LED, Micro LED, sensing, automotive, metaverse and III-V semiconductor fields with its group companies including EPISTAR, Lextar, Unikorn, Yenrich and ProLight Opto...
Holtek Releases of its new generation Arm® Cortex®-M0+ Brushless DC motor microcontroller device, the HT32F65232. This new device is suitable for Hall sensors or sensor-less one-shunt Field Oriented Control (FOC) and square wave sensor-less control...
Holtek announced the release of its new WPC Qi certified, sub-5W wireless charger receiver MCU, the BP66FW1242. The device conforms to the Qi communication protocol and includes an integrated linear wireless charger. Together with other rich peripheral resources, the devices provides functions for wireless charging, lithium battery charging and discharging management and product system control...
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, the demand for sterilization has surged, and the application of UVC LED has become more diverse. Lextar launches comprehensive UVC LED sterilization integrated solutions with over 99.9% of sterilization efficiency...
PICMG announces that the COM-HPC Carrier Board Design Guide is released and freely available on the PICMG website. The 160-page document provides electronics engineers and PCB layout engineers comprehensive information for designing custom system carrier boards for COM-HPC modules...
AAEON announced its introduction of UP Squared 6000, an industrial computing maker board at small form factor (101.6mm x 101.6mm) powered by Intel® Atom® x6000E/RE, Pentium® or Celeron® N/J series SoC (formerly Elkhart Lake) to its expanding UP Family...
- 1HOLTEK HT32 Series Conforms to the UL/IEC 60730-1 Class B Software Security Certification
- 2u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 3DKSH Partners with Life Science Innovator Nicoya in Asia
- 4World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 5STMicroelectronics Unveils Next-Gen MEMS Accelerometer for High-Performance Automotive Applications
- 6Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 7Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 8ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4NB/BP45FH4NB Power Bank MCUs
- 1050 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package