Published: Dec 28,2020
Holtek announced the release of its new handheld product charger management Flash MCUs, the BP45F1132 and BP45F1332. These two new devices have a withstand voltage of up to 12V and a constant charging current of up to 1000mA. The devices contain 2K×15 of Flash Program Memory, 128×8 of RAM and 32×8 of EEPROM...
Holtek announced its new IR driver MCU, the HT68F2420. This new device is suitable for IR remote controllers and IR transmission related products. As the device includes fully integrated high accuracy oscillators and an IR LED driver circuit, IR applications do not require an external oscillator or drive transistor, thus saving on external component costs and effectively improving production efficiency...
TAIPEI, Taiwan –AAEON and LIPS Corp. today announce their success in passing and receiving the official NVIDIA Isaac Certification for the AAEON BOXER-8240AI powered by NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier with the LIPSedge AE400 Industrial 3D Camera...
Swissbit announces that it has extended the availability of its SLC-based SD memory cards, microSD memory cards and CompactFlash cards. The new product series S-250(u) and C-350 deploy the same product architecture as the previous S-200(u) and C-300 products...
Holtek announced the release of its new Flash MCU, the BH66F2663, which is especially designed for multi-frequency band high accuracy impedance phase angle measurements. By using an impedance phase angle measurement circuit, the overall composition of objects being tested can be measured...
AAEON Europe has officially released support on the latest Yocto 3.1 Dunfell on AAEON AI embedded box PC, BOXER-8220AI, BOXER-8221AI, BOXER-8250AI, and BOXER-8251AI, powered by NVIDIA. Software services are provided in conjunction with AAEON’s software partners, such as Koan Software, to provide customization, integration, and support for Yocto Project on AAEON BOXER-8200AI series...
- 1HOLTEK HT32 Series Conforms to the UL/IEC 60730-1 Class B Software Security Certification
- 2u-blox Extends Reach of Secure LTE-M, NB-IoT Module with 400MHz Support
- 3DKSH Partners with Life Science Innovator Nicoya in Asia
- 4World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 5STMicroelectronics Unveils Next-Gen MEMS Accelerometer for High-Performance Automotive Applications
- 6Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 7Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 8ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4NB/BP45FH4NB Power Bank MCUs
- 1050 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package