Published: Oct 06,2020
Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its small package Flash type range, the HT66F2030. The device features a wide operating voltage range of 1.8V~5.5V, a fast power on function, integrated high accuracy oscillators, an accurate A/D reference voltage and is supplied in a small outline QFN package...
Renesas Electronics announced that ASPEED Technology has qualified the Renesas I3C IMX3102 2:1 bus multiplexer, IMX3112 1:2 bus expander, and DDR5 SPD Hub SPD5118 for its cutting-edge AST2600 Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) designed for use in data centers and embedded platforms and applications...
Toshiba has added “TC75S102F,” a new CMOS operational amplifier featuring industry-leading ultra-low current consumption to its lineup. Shipments start today. Operational amplifiers boost weak signals from sensor, and to support longer use between charges of battery-operated equipment, including IoT edge devices and mobile devices, they must also deliver lower current consumption...
AAEON announces the BOXER-8222AI compact system powered by NVIDIA Jetson Nano. Featuring a PoE PD LAN port, the BOXER-8222AI can be powered by a PSE Gateway allowing for deployment without requiring a dedicated power supply. The BOXER-8222AI is the latest platform in AAEON’s family of compact rugged AI systems powered by the innovative and energy efficient NVIDIA Jetson Nano SoC...
STMicroelectronics has introduced the first two logic devices in a new high-speed, radiation-hardened family that brings 150MHz+ performance to space applications. The QML-V qualified RHFOSC04 (SMD 5962F20207) integrated oscillator driver/divider and RHFAHC00 (SMD 5962F18202) quad NAND gate have more than twice the gate speed of typical rad-hard logic ICs to ensure faster response in high-frequency circuits...
ADLINK Technology launches its next generation COM Express Type 6 module, the cExpress-TL, based on the 11th Gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron processor (formerly Tiger Lake UP3). Featuring a brand new high performance graphics core called Intel Iris Xe and supporting AVX-512 VNNI (Vector Neural Network Instructions), the cExpress-TL provides AI inferencing performance nearly 3X that previously available from non-VNNI platforms...
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 3ST Trims Brushless Motor-Control Designs with Gate-Driver IC Optimized for Low-Voltage Applications
- 4Toshiba Launches 100V High-Current Photorelay for Industrial Equipment
- 550 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 6Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 7Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%
- 8Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 9Swissbit Announces Long-term Availability for SD and CompactFlash Cards S-250 and C-350
- 10Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr