Published: Dec 23,2013
[ Kaohsiung , Taiwan ] ASE Kaohsiung K7 plant was ordered to shut down on Friday by Kaohsiung EPB. ASE said on news conference that disappoint for that decision, will improve the illegalities as soon as possible, apply for return to work , while the ASE will also appoint a lawyer to seek redress in accordance with law ...
MStar Semiconductor Inc, the world’s biggest supplier of chips for LCD TV sets, announced that its multi-touch solution has been adopted to many smartphone firms, especially for 4.5 to 6-inch screen display. Handheld devices are getting thiner and thiner, the key feature falls on the capacitive touchscreen, whether it's made from single Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) or double ITO makes the difference...
[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] ASE K7 plant today be prosecuted to shutdown by Kaohsiung EPB for wasted water illegal discharges, the execute order sent by post, implement when delivered. Chen Jinde, commissioner of Environmental Protection Bureau of Kaohsiung, held a press conference this afternoon, said ASE K7 factory violation "Water Pollution Control Legislation," Art...
[Guangzhou , China ] China Mobile Worldwide Partner Conference held on Thursday, announced its new brand " and! " ,signed a strategic cooperation agreement with HTC, Samsung, ZTE, Huawei , Coolpad , Lenovo and Tianyu , jointly develop the China market 4G ...
The PCs market is no doubt bearish worldwide year after year, many of the PCs-related manufacturers have unveiled their high specs handheld devices with cheaper price. Though, acted fast with the trend does good or bad result remains to be seen...
Transforming Acer has a new vision, committed to the development of " Build Your Own Cloud ", transformed into "Hardware + Software + Services" company providing seamless service to PC and other mobile devices users. Chairman Stan Shih said that, in the past , Acer only sold hardware , after sold, the service is almost over ; in future , services begin from sold...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 801 802 803 804 805 806  808 809 810 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 4Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 7NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses
- 8Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 9COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2020 Rescheduled for September 28-30, 2020 Amid COVID-19 Concerns
- 10Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution