Published: Jan 11,2014
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Foxconn sides with American HD TV company Vizio in making 120-inch 4K resolution TV, drew a lot of attention at Consumer Electronics Show (CES). It is said that the point isn't lie on size but to combine smartphone, tablet, and TV...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwan has again shown its Information Technology (IT) leader status to the world. Asus made efforts to complete its smartphone lineup, it unveiled 6 entry-level to mid-range smartphones at Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas on Tuesday...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwan's National Applied Research Laboratories (NARL) unveiled on Tuesday a new three-dimensional integrated circuit (3D-IC) technology, called ''Monolithic 3D-IC'' or ''Muliplelayer 3D-IC'', which can be used to make "super chips" in terms of the way it reduced electricity consumption and faster data transmission...
CES 2014 is taking place this week in Las Vegas and Thilo Koslowski, vice president and distinguished analyst at Gartner, said the innovations in the connected vehicle will be making news at the event. Mr. Koslowski provided his thoughts on what disruptions and business opportunities the connected car will offer...
【Taipei, Taiwan】Cloud computing is the important platform of mobile device and big data transmission, Delta, Zippy, and Chicony, these cloud computing-related server and networking communication device firms are going to be highly profited...
[Taipei,Taiwan] The notebook and PC market is still shrinking based on statistics, however, Gigabyte and MSI both Motherboard firms now focus on developing gaming notebook, mini-PC. This transformation for product line may be a notable technology trend in 2014...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 801 802  804 805 806 807 808 809 810 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 4Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 7Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 8NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses
- 9COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2020 Rescheduled for September 28-30, 2020 Amid COVID-19 Concerns
- 10Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution