Published: Apr 02,2014
According to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), an ICT industry research institute based in Taipei, the worldwide IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) subscriber base totaled around 92.7 million, up 23.7% year-on-year in 1Q 2014...
In recent years, HDMI has gradually replaced DVI or VGA and become the major audio/video transmission interface for all kinds of computers, smart TVs, over-the-top devices and blu-ray players. In response to this market trend which there is a wide variety of HDMI cables with significant difference in price and visual perception, how to make the best choice for all your purchasing HDMI cables is the important lesson...
Worldwide combined shipments of devices (PCs, tablets, ultramobiles and mobile phones) are projected to reach 2.5 billion units in 2014, a 6.9 percent increase from 2013, according to Gartner, Inc. Device shipments grew 4.8 percent in 2013...
Although demand for LED chips for backlight applications in display screens is expected to decline, LED lighting sales are growing, and total shipments of LED chips are on the rise. According to the latest NPD DisplaySearch Quarterly LED Lighting and Display Supply/Demand Report, worldwide LED lighting chip sales reached $1...
Another CES has come and gone and, undeniably, wearable technology, in the form of a variety of smart bands, smart watches and even smart glasses, will be absolutely the major focus of CES 2014. Functionally, wearable technology that doesn’t fall into categories...
In 2013, the global DSC (Digital Still Camera) market continues to be squeezed by the expansion of smartphones. High-end smartphones' relentless pursuit of higher camera module specifications and superb photo quality to create product differentiation has posed significant threat to DSC market, particularly to mid-range and value-line models...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 5Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 6Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 7Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015
- 8Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 9End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 10Worldwide Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Spending Declined 11.5% in 2013